Arhanye's New Workout Plan (Part II)

Hi everyone! This is the workout I introduced yesterday.  I will be following it for the next few weeks and updating y'all on how it goes.  It's my first time experimenting with a full-body split, so I am curious to see how effective it is and if I get bored.  If you get a chance to try it, I would love to hear your comments! 

Day 1
  • Basic lifting workout*  
  • Side to side pushups 3 x 16**  
  • Close-grip bench press 3 x 10 
  • [10 KB swing, 5 burpee] on the minute for 20 min 

Day 2 

Day 3 

Day 4 
  • Basic lifting workout 
  • Barbell lunges 2 x 20 
  • Pistols 2 x 10 
  • 5 rounds: 6 front rack lunge, 9 push press, 12 DB snatch, 15 burpee 

Day 5
  •  Modified filthy 50: 
    • 50 box jumps (or bench step-ups) 
    • 50 pushups 
    • 50 KB swings (@35 lb)  
    • 50 walking lunge with 25 lb overhead 
    • 50 V-ups 
    • 50 push press 
    • 50 KB goblet squats (@ 35 lb) 
    • 50 burpees 
    • 50 jump rope 

Day 6 
  • Basic lifting workout 
  • Lateral raises 3 x 10  
  • Pullup holds to failure x 4 
  • 5 rounds: 20 KB swings, 20 manmakers 

Day 7: Rest! or maybe, head to the Dish if I'm feeling motivated
-------------------------

*Basic Lifting Workout: 
**Omit accessory exercises if short on time 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author